2016 Annual Security & Fire Safety Report Available Now
Posted: October 3, 2016 at 9:35 am
Dear George Mason University Student or Employee,
Mason’s 2016 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available online at http://police.gmu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/2016-Annual-Security-and-Fire-Safety-Report-Final_093016.pdf.
This report is required by federal law and contains the following:
- Crime and fire statistics for all Mason campuses (2013 – 2015)
- Information on reporting crimes and emergencies
- Emergency response and evacuation procedures
- Crime prevention information and personal safety tips
- Options for reporting sexual violence and misconduct
- Safe and positive options for bystander intervention
- Information on sexual violence risk reduction
- Mason’s Sexual Misconduct Policy and Procedures
- And other important information related to campus safety
To request a free hard-copy booklet, visit: http://police.gmu.edu/annual-security-report/request-for-annual-security-report/.
Campus safety is a shared responsibility: Promptly report all suspicious activity, crimes, and emergencies to Mason Police at 703-993-2810 or 9-1-1.
Department of Police and Public Safety